Are you the business owner who finds social media overwhelming, tedious and staggering– there are so many networks available, and they’re always adding new features for you to learn and integrate into your plan? If you don’t have a full-time team of social media marketing services at your disposal, your success depends merely on creating a simple and sensible strategy that fits your resources and goals.
Here are a few steps you can take to focus your energy.
Unearthing the Best Social Media Marketing Strategies for Sustaining a Great Social Media Presence in India:
- Publish And Share Informational And Valuable Content:
If you have a great eye for detail in your business, use it! Broadcast your experience and expertise not in the form of promotional content that prompts audiences to roll their eyes but in the form of checklists, videos, blog posts that engages them and adds value to the conversation. This way you extend your reach by enabling people to share your content on social media sites.
Tips and tricks: Not every update or posts has to stem from original ideas of yours; you can bounce off the ideas that other expertise are already posting. Social media relies on deliberations, so curate a provocative content that calls for discussions, conversations. You can even look for Twitter chats that are relevant to your brand and dive in. (This is also a good way to get your account and brand more visibility.)
- Do a Strong and Consistent Branding:
Begin by developing your brand guidelines. You’ll perhaps need a marketing team to start with it. Once you have those finished, you’ll have to address how it can be translated to social media.
Most of the visual components like logos, colors etc. will remain the same but for small and medium businesses its worth investing in a graphic design team. You can begin your efforts by:
- Finding and Knowing Your Target Audience: This is where you need to have a solid understanding. Be on brand and relevant to your audience, or social platform you are engaging on. Try to find their pains and craft your brand’s voice that’s not solid and cohesive but also one that audiences can relate to and build relationships with.
- Integrating Campaigns: Now it’s the time to solidify your brand and amplify your efforts. By integrating your campaigns and using similar visual elements across all your social media profiles will allow you to ingrain your messaging.
- Try to Earn Trust, Familiarity, and Likeability On Your Social Channels:
When moving on the radar of building relationships, it’s vital to build a reputation around these three qualities. How, let’s see…
- Bring in the Human traits: Be Kind, Humorous, Respectful, and Empathetic. It’s very clear if your social media marketing efforts are automated, jaded and heartless, the degree of likeability decreases.
- It’s Good To Be Off-Topic Sometimes: If every tweet or Facebook post is shouting only on marketing, people are more likely to unfollow you and leave. Turn it off once in a while, post something that’s relevant and show your pun side.
- Do Not Spam Hashtags: Stop being pushy and forward, by flooding hashtags. Make an entry that lays a strong impression.
- Update Yourself With Current Events: Don’t mistake to schedule post content during solemn times like natural disasters, tragedies or event of terrorism. Your brand might be seen as incredible insensitive.
- Measure Your Result:
Thankfully social media channel like Twitter has given you the freedom to track how much traffic is being driven to your website or blog from social media.
Watch your posts to see what people are responding to, and look for trends related to particular topics or keywords that generate more interest than others. Once you have a sense of what are possible, set goals for key metrics and start keeping a scorecard to gauge your progress.
Your social presence is worthy extension of your brand that allows your brand to extend its reach towards more people. So it’s important to spend the time it takes to decide and define an apt social media marketing strategy. If that stands overzealous for you to manage you should quickly hire a social media marketing team that can effectually bring your brand in digital spotlight.
SEONerds is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Indore, India which provides strategic and sensible social media marketing services to businesses of any niche at most affordable rates, check them out here!